IQ Option review: CFD's, Cryptocurrencies And Binary Options Trade
- IQ Option review: CFD's, Cryptocurrencies And Binary Options Trade
- Regulation And Security: IQ Option Experience Yields Positive Result
- CFD & Forex Trading at IQ Option
- Binary Options As An Aternative To CFD's
- Cryptocurrencies On Offer
- IQ Option review: A Solid Trading Platform
- Use IQ Option Demo Account
- Conclusion: IQ Option review delivers Convincing Results
IQ Option is one of the largest and most well-known brokers for trading. Unlike most competitors, the broker not only offers CFD's, but also numerous binary options. Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum can also be traded on the platform. But how big is the product range offered at IQ Option really? And can the broker also do a convincing job in terms of regulation and security? The IQ Option Experience will shed some light on these questions.
Regulation And Security: IQ Option Experience Yields Positive Result
Before investors look more closely at the broker's product range, they should turn to the issue of deposit security. After all, investors sometimes transfer several thousands of euros to build up new trading capital, thus deposits should be safe. Here the IQ Option test shows that the broker performs well:
- Regulation: Like many other CFD and binary options brokers, IQ Options is based in Cyprus. Because the state has long been a member of the EU, the same laws apply to financial service providers as to, for example, German companies. However, it is not the German BaFin that is responsible for the monitoring but the Cypriot CySEC.
- Deposit Security: IQ Option states on its website that it keeps client funds and company assets strictly separate from each other. Even in the event of the insolvency of the broker, all funds would be 100 percent secured.
Another plus for the seriousness and security of IQ Option is the fact that the company has been operating successfully in the markets for several years. Neither in the press nor on well-known consumer portals you will find negative ratings on the broker.
Conclusion: IQ Option can certainly be called a serious broker. After all, the company is based in the EU, where it is overseen by the Cypriot authorities. The security of deposits is also taken care of, as IQ Option keeps corporate assets and client funds strictly separate.
CFD & Forex Trading at IQ Option
As mentioned before, IQ Option is a broker for financial derivatives. The financial services provider has the advantage of having both CFD's and binary options in its portfolio. Traders can thus trade a variety of underlyings with different instruments. A look at the product range in the field of CFD's:
- Currencies: IQ Option offers a majority of the most popular respectively most traded currencies. These include primarily the euro, the US dollar, the Japanese yen and the British pound. In addition, some minor players such as the dollar currencies from Australia or Canada can be traded as well.
- Indices: Especially newcomers often trade based on indices because these underlyings are less volatile. Values like the FTSE100 or the Dax are tradable at IQ Option.
- Raw Materials: Commodity trading is also very popular. Because prices tend to be very volatile, commodities offer relatively high return potential. However, sudden trend reversals can cause high losses as well.
- Shares: The product range is rounded off by shares. Most often traded are the values of large US corporations, which preferably come from the technology sector. Amazon, Netflix and Google are just three of many examples.
As usual with CFD trading, IQ Option always uses a lever. Put simply, investors can make disproportionately high transfers of both profits and losses of the underlying asset to their own trading account. If you trade with Forex, you can use a leverage factor of no more than 1: 300. For stocks, IQ Option slightly reduces the lever to 1:50.
Conclusion: As a CFD broker, IQ Option scores with a large product offer that includes a few hundred underlyings. All popular asset classes are tradable, that means shares, indices, commodities and currencies. The maximum leverage factor is 1: 300 for foreign exchange trading. All other positions can be leveraged by a factor of up to 50.
Binary Options As An Aternative To CFD's
In addition to CFD's, IQ Option traders can use another financial derivative to generate high returns, especially in the short term: binary options. The odds are even better – according to the company – than with CFD trading because IQ Option offers thousands of options.
Trading is usually done via a classic put or call option. An example:
- The trader expects that the price of the Tesla share will develop positively in the coming hours.
- For this reason, he invests 100 euros in the position and sets the duration of the option to 1 hour.
- After the expiration of this hour he will be billed. If the trader is correct in his assessment, he will receive a predetermined return. If the option does not end up in the money, the entire capital investment is lost.
This trading variant is therefore quite transparent. Usual returns on IQ Option range between 75 and 80 percent. In the example above, the trader could have generated a profit of 75 to 80 euros within one hour.
Conclusion: IQ Option's range of binary options is slightly larger than that for trading CFD's. Investors can open put and call options with a fixed term on a variety of underlyings. Within a short time, relatively high returns can be achieved.
Cryptocurrencies On Offer
So far, cryptocurrencies, which are also on offer at IQ Option, have not been mentioned. They are particularly popular among investors, especially because of the hype surrounding Bitcoin, which started in late 2016 – and has not gone down yet. Within a short time, traders were able to generate enormously high returns with the crypto currencies, especially in CFD trading. However, because the digital currency has developed in a volatile manner, strong consolidations happened regularly.
IQ Option's product range in this area is significantly larger than that of most competitors. Traders can trade as many as twelve cryptocurrencies, including the following:
These currencies are traded by CFD's, with the maximum leverage at 1:25. Otherwise, the risk of trading the currencies which are prone to volatile developments would be too high for traders. Nevertheless, it is also possible to generate enormously attractive returns.
Conclusion: At IQ Option traders can also trade in crypto currencies. A whole twelve different digital currencies are currently on offer, including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple and Ethereum. Trading is always done by way of CFD's, with the maximum leverage being limited to a factor of 1:25. Otherwise, the risk of loss for traders would be too high.
IQ Option review: A Solid Trading Platform
In the IQ Option Test, our editorial team did not just look at the product offer itself, but also the broker's trading platform. And that is a winner. The self-developed software solution is very easy to use. All important functions have been integrated into the interface in a user-friendly style so that even beginners will quickly learn how to handle it. Even in hectic market phases, traders always keep track and are able to trade efficiently.
Although the platform is easy to use, the software does not lack in functionality:
- Analysis Tools: Traders can use a variety of tools to perform chart analysis. Even important technical indicators can be viewed directly in the charts to make trading decisions on a solid information basis.
- News: In real time, important market news are integrated into the platform. Traders can therefore include fundamental data in their position openings.
- Courses: It goes without saying that all courses are displayed in real time. Every second, IQ Option updates this data so that traders can access the current price at any time.
- Stability: IQ Option's trading platform has proven itself in practice for many years. It runs technically flawless and can perform position openings within fractions of a second.
Conclusion: As the IQ Option Experience shows, the broker also performs well as far as the trading platform is concerned. Traders have access to a wide range of analysis tools so that they can perform extensive chart analyses. Even from a technical point of view and in terms of ease of use, the software solution without a doubt scores points.
Use IQ Option Demo Account
If you are not completely convinced of IQ Option yet, you can open a demo account with the company. This free trial provides access to all features and underlyings that are also traded in the live version. This allows investors to get an individual picture of the broker without having to take any risks. Especially beginners will be advised to use such an account. You can open first positions with the virtual seed capital – and do not risk your own money.
Conclusion: If you are interested in an account at IQ Option, you can initially use a free and non-binding demo version. Traders deal with virtual capital only, but can use all the features of the live version.
Conclusion: IQ Option review delivers Convincing Results
The IQ Option experience shows that opening an account with the Cypriot quality broker can definitely have its merits. That is because the provider is one of the few brokers to offer both binary options and CFD's. The selection of underlyings in the field of crypto currencies is particularly large, there are no less than twelve different underlyings to choose from. This is handled by a specially developed software, which can convince in the IQ Option Test Report both in terms of functionality and ease of use. If you want to test the service of the broker first, you can open a demo account with IQ Option.